Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Little Light Reading

Google Reader (57)

A big thanks to my friend Julie for sending me the link to this wonderful blog called "Word of Wisdom Living", written by Skip Hellewell, a fifth-generation Latter-day Saint, grandfather of 15, and pursuer of healthy eating as outlined in the Word of Wisdom.

As I quickly perused his posts, I LOVE what I read. Many of his points ring true to me, and line up with what I'm being guided to do in my 40-Week Excellent Experiment. I'm going to be spending some time on Skip's blog this week getting better educated, and thought you might find his writings interesting as well.

Let's make it a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Can I post a comment on my own blog?! We'll see! Thanks for your patience as I slowly figure out all the little tricks and tools on Blogger ... if you click on "Google Reader (57)" under the title "A Little Light Reading", it will take you to Skip's fabulous blog. I am IN LOVE with each one of his posts I've read so far.

    ReplyDelete